- Cuso International
Join our team and be a force for change in the world.
If you want a fulfilling career, where you can make a real and lasting impact that reduces poverty, exclusion and inequality, then Cuso International is the place for you.
Cuso International values diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we seek to recruit people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, sexuality and disability. Cuso International will accommodate the needs of people with disabilities throughout our recruitment process.
- support Cuso International’s vision — a world where all people are able to realize their
potential, develop their skills and participate fully in society;
- offer professional experience that will contribute to Cuso International’s goals;
- have a positive approach and enjoy working in a diverse environment; and
- welcome new challenges and deal with them in a flexible, open-minded way.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- a workplace that encourages learning and development;
- an opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds;
- competitive compensation including benefits; and
- a chance to combine your professional skills with a good cause.
Latest jobs from Cuso International
Strategic Litigation & Advocacy Advisor
City: Lima, Peru Start Date: January 2019 - March 2019 (flexible) Length of Placement: 12 Months Language Requirements: Spanish Spanish Reading:…
- Lima, Peru
- Nov 24, 2018
- Lawyer - Other, Legal Non-profit
- Area of Practice
- Human Rights Law
- Job Type