Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
The Gallagher Way - Since 1927.
The Gallagher story is rich in heritage and is just getting started.
Arthur J. Gallagher founded the company in Chicago in 1927 and built it based on passionate service, teamwork and ethical behaviour. These values are core to our culture and remain the foundation of our business today.
Still actively managed and run by the founding family, Gallagher has grown to become one of the world’s largest insurance, risk management and benefits consulting firms.
Our Canadian roots run deep, dating back to 1890, with a steadily growing employee base spanning coast-to-coast, from Victoria, British Columbia to Atlantic Canada. Through a holistic approach, we offer a full array of insurance & expertise across commercial, personal, employee benefits and human resources consulting services.
Drawing on our global resources and foundation of teamwork, ethics and service excellence, we partner with you locally to help solve unique challenges with industry-specific knowledge, insights and actions. Our success is directly attributed to our local expertise and our enduring commitment to do what’s right for our clients, and for their communities. We believe in running our business with integrity and for years have been guided by The Gallagher Way - 25 tenets that define our shared values, corporate culture and passion for excellence.
- Client service capabilities in more than 150 countries around the world through a global network of correspondent brokers and consultants
- Revenues of $4.6 billion (total adjusted brokerage & risk management revenues as of 2017).
- Divisions specializing in retail insurance brokerage operations, benefits and HR consulting, wholesale distribution, and third-party administration and claims processing.
- 700 offices in 35 countries and close to 30,000 employees
- Local experts in 35 offices across Canada