The Advanced Certificate in Adjudication
- The Advanced Certificate in Adjudication
- Osgoode Professional Development Centre, 1 Dundas St. W., 26th Floor Toronto, ON
- Sep 23, 2019
- Sep 27, 2019
Master how to run a fair and effective administrative proceeding.
Fast Track Option Now Available – Complete the Advanced Certificate in Adjudication within One Week
A joint program of the Society of Ontario Adjudicators and Regulators (SOAR) and Osgoode Professional Development – the creators of acclaimed Certificate in Adjudication for Administrative Agencies, Boards & Tribunals – the Advanced Certificate in Adjudication will take your skills to the next level. The Advanced Certificate is designed to cover in-depth the key areas that experienced tribunal adjudicators have identified as essential to their professional development.
The modular design of the Certificate allows you to customize your learning pathway and take programs in the precise areas that you need to develop.
Current planned offerings include:
- Mediation for Adjudicators – September 23, 2019
- Managing Evidentiary Challenges – September 24, 2019
- Effective Communication in the Hearing Room – September 25, 2019
- Advanced Administrative & Regulatory Decision Making– September 26, 2019
- Culturally Competent Adjudication – September 27, 2019
5 days of program modules must be completed and you must also successfully pass an in-class or online assessment in each module (format varies by program).
Space is strictly limited in each program to ensure an engaging learning experience. Delegates who have declared their intention to complete the Certificate (after completion of first module) will be given priority placement in subsequent modules.
Register now – in one or more programs – to secure your place.
Fast Track Option Now Available – Complete all five programs above over one week in September 2019, and receive your Advanced Certificate in Adjudication.