Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry. We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
- Coordinating agreement approvals and execution
- Preparing, filing, and tracking documents
- Maintaining legal department intranet site
- Reviewing legal invoices and tracking expenses
- Managing Intellectual Property docket.
- Managing and maintaining insurance policies
- Instructing and working with local and foreign counsel.
- Assisting with regulatory/legislative research and projects.
- Assisting with completing forms and general filings
- Other duties, responsibilities and projects as assigned
- Paralegal certificate/diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in in-house legal department in a corporate environment is required.
- Technical training or extended education in law or claims administration experience may be an enhancement to experience.
- Knowledge of insurance policies, claims and risk management is desirable.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, organize information and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills utilizing MS Office are required.
Similar searches: Paralegal