Secrétaire juridique | Legal Secretary
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of Cirque du Soleil who reports to the Team Leader, Legal Affairs Administrative Office, you will work with colleagues to support the whole team of legal advisors and professionals in achieving business objectives by handling various administrative matters in a professional and diligent manner, contributing to the close monitoring of files and promoting cooperation and teamwork.
Your duties will include:
- Drafting, typing and formatting letters and legal documents that were hand written;
- Revising and proofreading documents and correspondence to ensure that they respect the established procedures and are grammatically correct;
- Scheduling appointments, meetings and phone conferences;
- Obtaining the required signatures for legal documents, following up and issuing reminders as needed;
- Establishing a filing system (paper and electronic) and keeping it up to date;
- Archiving paper files and original copies of contracts, as per the established procedures;
- Updating various files and databanks using Word and Excel;
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail efficiently (including regular mail, courier services and international post);
- Fulfilling building and/or furniture requests and IT requests as required;
- Contacting our supplier for legal translations;
- Filling in for and/or assisting administrative support staff in case of absence or surplus workload, in coordination with the Team Leader;
- Performing any other related tasks as requested by the Team Leader.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A college-level diploma (DEC) in secretarial or office technology;
- Five to ten years of experience in the business or legal field;
- Excellent knowledge of IT environments and Microsoft Office, especially Word and its advanced functions, and excellent knowledge of Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint (selection test);
- Good judgment and attention to detail;
- Professionalism and good team work;
- Versatility and ability to work on several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- A good ability to work under pressure and manage stress levels;
- Highly developed sense of organization and prioritization, ability to be autonomous and proactive;
- A great fluency in French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Take public transit or park at Cirque’s expense.