Corporate/Securities Legal Assistant
- ZSA Legal Recruitment
- Legal Assistant
- Area of Practice
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Job Type
- Part time
Our client, a Corporation that provides administrative services, is currently looking to add an Intermediate or Senior level Legal Assistant to their Downtown Vancouver team on a part-time basis.
Duties of this role will include:
- Compliance and updating of corporate records, including drafting minutes and resolutions for the boards and committees
- Preparation of documentation of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders
- Financings including preparation of Offering Memorandums and subscription agreements
- Stock Option Plan administration
- Perform filings relating to a public company SEDI TSX SEDAR
- Drafting, revising, and capturing of various documents including property purchase/option agreements and monitor contractual deadlines
- Tracking records of the companies mineral properties and assist directors with maintaining properties in good standing
- Liaising with company lawyers, auditors, transfer agents as well as provide administrative support to the directors
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Securities and Corporate (either from a company or law firm), and be a graduate of an accredited Legal Assistant certificate. Related experience in the mining industry will be considered an asset. Superior communication, attention to detail, organisational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team are required for this role. Proficiency in MS Office is also essential.
For more information or to apply please submit your resume, referencing job number #28287.