In-House Corporate Paralegal & Legal Executive Assistant
- ZSA Legal Recruitment
- Legal Assistant, Paralegal
- Area of Practice
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Job Type
- Full time
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 4-10 years
Our client, a leading forestry company with headquarters in Downtown Vancouver, is currently looking to add a Corporate Paralegal & Legal Executive Assistant to their team.
Reporting to the Vice-President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, duties of this role will include:
- Managing legal processes: contract drafting/administration, legal expense processing and budgeting, legal research, compliance reporting and records management
- Maintaining corporate records and minute books, organizing board meetings and drafting meeting agendas and minutes
- Scheduling and managing information flow: bring forward systems, calendar and contact management, invoice and expense processing and coordinating travel and meetings
- Occasional travel to Vancouver island as required
The successful candidate will be a graduate of an accredited Paralegal diploma with 5+ years’ related Corporate Paralegal experience. Proficiency with ALF & BC Online is required. The ideal candidate will enjoy both Corporate Paralegal and Executive Assistant duties, including managing a lawyer’s practice & schedule, and will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a close-knit and collegial team.
For more information or to apply, please submit your resume referencing job number #28559.