Smart Field Development Consultant
Are you a talented, experienced contracts professional looking to use the knowledge you’ve gained in your field in a new way? Do you love the intellectual challenge of understanding complicated agreements, but feel like you are ready to have more control over your time?
Kira Systems is looking for a contracts professional to help our clients train Kira’s artificial intelligence technology to find information in their documents.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a cutting edge industry and a company that is making a tremendous impact in your field. You will build positive relationships with clients while helping them get the most out of Kira.
We are experiencing unprecedented growth and this is an environment where your contribution and expertise will be supported, acknowledged, and rewarded.
Interested? Let’s talk.
As Kira’s Smart Field Development Consultant you will be responsible for understanding the needs of our clients and teaching Kira to find the information they need it to find. You will become an expert in using Kira Systems’ machine learning software.
- Work with clients to understand the document types they would like to review, and the information they would like Kira to find within them, and then train Kira accordingly.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of what information corporations need to find in their legal agreements and other business documents.
- Work with clients to ensure they get the most out of Kira’s out-of-the-box capabilities, while obtaining feedback to incorporate into the software.
- Work with and support other teams at Kira Systems, such as product, design, sales and customer success.
- You have one or more years of contract review experience, gained in a law practice, in house, at a legal service provider or as a contract coordinator or specialist (in which you reviewed a variety of general commercial contract types including license, distribution, supply and service agreements).
- Experience with contract management systems an asset.
- You have strong client service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and are not intimidated by trying something new.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail and are highly organized.
- You are a relentless and creative problem solver, and your analytical skills are exceptional.
- You have strong time management skills and can successfully juggle multiple priorities.
- You are highly responsible, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- You empathize with people. Your first instinct when asked for something is to try to find a way to say yes.
- Kira Systems offers a competitive benefits package. Details vary by location but typically include health insurance and more.
- Macbook Pro for work use.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely.
We want to hear from you. Make sure you include:
- a resume or LinkedIn profile,
- a cover note explaining why you would be a good addition to our team, and
- your compensation expectations.
Why Join Kira Systems?
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It’s hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it’s terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
Meet us and figure out whether Kira Systems would be a great place for you too.
While experience and skills are valuable - growth potential, values and attitudes are equally important to be a successful Kiran. If you're prepared to grow and aren’t above doing anything (we’re pretty low ego over here - we just do what needs to get done!), consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.