- Mediabiz International
- Lawyer - In House Counsel
- Job Type
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional Degree - LL.B or B.C.L
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 1-3 years
As legal advisor, you will be primarily responsible to support the Vice-President of Business and Legal Affairs.
We are searching for a candidate with extensive writing experience, notably for contracts and clause drafting.
The desired candidate will mainly work in entertainment, including labor law, contract law, intellectual property law, commercial law and corporate law. As part of his or her duties, the candidate will also be entrusted with drafting, negotiating and reviewing various agreements related to the production and exploitation with industry contributors, from talent to buyers, at all stages of the life of a production.Candidate may also be entrusted, without limitation, with creating standard contract templates, updating various other tools, updating and maintaining the corporate books and registries of various holdings. The candidate will be expected to draft and communicate primarily in English.
The candidate must:
- Be member of the Quebec Bar for at least 3 years;
- Have relevant experience;
- Be perfectly fluent in English (writing skills), and have an advanced comprehension of French.
- Demonstrate autonomy.
Please send your resume at email@example.com with "Conseiller juridique/ Legal counsel - Name LAST NAME" in the subject of your email.