Legal Administrative Assistant, Labour and Employment Law and General Litigation
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Our Legal and Regulatory team includes regulatory and government affairs, as well as legal teams with specialties supporting various areas of the organization.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support within the Legal and Regulatory Department with primary support to the BCE Inc. Labour and Employment and Litigation teams.
- Coordinate the files and schedules of the Labour and Employment and Litigation team members.
- Interact with arbitrators, courts and different stakeholders in relation to different files.
- Schedule meetings, book meeting rooms.
- Open and maintain files in electronic document management system.
- Make travel arrangements, file expense reports and invoices.
- Track expenses/invoices.
- Create letters, documents required for court/hearings, general word processing, Powerpoint presentations, prepare binders of hearing materials.
- Arrange for couriers and process servers.
- Print, photocopying/scanning documents.
- Track vacations and keep updated employee absence records.
- Archive closed files.
- Back-up support for other administrative assistants.
- Previous experience as administrative assistance in a law firm or similar work environment.
- Fluently Bilingual (English/French), spoken and written.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and being able to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, superior knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work within specified deadlines.
- Detail oriented and meticulous work habits.
- Tact, diplomacy and sensitivity are required, particularly when dealing with sensitive and/or confidential matters.
- Strong team player.
- Knowledge of document management software would be considered an asset.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 12/05/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.