Paralegal - Securities & Corporate Finance
Glance Technologies is growing again and we are now accepting applications for the role of Corporate Securities Paralegal on our Legal Team.
Glance Technologies Inc. (CSE:GET) is fast-growing, publicly traded tech company that is currently leaving its mark on the mobile payments and blockchain spaces across Canada and the United States. With experienced and accomplished leadership, a staff team and advisory network consisting of some of the brightest lights in the landscape, Glance is rolling out a series of innovative mobile platforms and is working to lead these industry verticals and the business community of Vancouver, B.C., where we are headquartered.
About the Job
Your role as Corporate Securities Paralegal with Glance Technologies will be to oversee compliance of all regulatory matters relating to corporate records, securities filings, preparation of materials for Board of Directors meetings, and other related activities. You will be reporting directly to and working closely with the CCO and General Counsel.
- Filing of quarterly, continuous and annual disclosure filings on SEDAR
- Filing insider reports on SEDI
- Drafting materials and coordinating accurate and timely filing with the CSE
- Ensuring compliance under relevant corporate and securities laws and exchange policies
- Drafting corporate documents and liaising with internal external counsel as required
- Conducting due diligence reviews of corporate transactions and legal documents
- Coordinating of board and committee meetings preparing materials including drafting and/or reviewing agendas, resolutions, minutes and meeting materials
- Administering Stock Option Plan and option and warrant exercises
- Attending to ongoing governance matters including support of the compliance team
- Maintaining accuracy of electronic and hard copy filing system
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- High level of attention to detail
- Extraordinary drafting and proofreading skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent ability to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities
- 3+ years of paralegal experience
- Experience with corporate filings, drafting resolutions and maintaining minute books
- Experience with filing on SEDAR, SEDI, and CSE mandatory
- Completion of a recognized paralegal program