Qualified candidates will be licensees of the Law Society of Ontario, called between 2010 and 2014. Candidates must have litigation experience and a demonstrated interest in Indigenous rights and Indigenous law.
A successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional academic credentials
- Familiarity with Indigenous, constitutional and administrative law
- A desire to build a practice focused on work with Indigenous governments across Canada
- Litigation experience is required
- Experience with complex civil litigation is strongly preferred
Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Please apply by sending (i) resume; (ii) cover letter, and (iii) law school transcripts via email to email@example.com by January 31, 2019, using the Apply button.