Junior/Mid-level Associate – Governance
- Lawyer - Private Practice
- Area of Practice
- Governance, Indigenous Law
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional degree - LL.B
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 1-3 years
Qualified candidates will be licensees of the Law Society of Ontario, called between 2012 and 2017. Candidates must have a demonstrated interestin Indigenous rights and Indigenous law. Experience practicing in the area of Indigenous law is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional academic credentials
- Familiarity with Indigenous, constitutional and administrative law
- A desire to build a practice focused on work with Indigenous governments across Canada
Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Please apply by sending (i) resume; (ii) cover letter, and (iii) law school transcripts via email to email@example.com by January 31, 2019, using the Apply button.