Our client, a major Canadian law firm, currently has an opportunity for a new role for an Associate Lawyer in their Corporate/Commercial and Banking Department. The ideal candidate will have between 3-7 years experience working in the commercial financing and corporate/commercial group of reputable Canadian law firm or international institution. The Associate Lawyer must be self-motivated, have a strong sense of personal accountability, attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Member of good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada or provincial bar;
- 3-7 years experience at a reputable Canadian law firm with a focus on a variety of banking and corporate/commercial transactions;
- Ability to liaise with clients and work with a variety of associates and partners at the Firm;
- Detail oriented and well organized;
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, as are strong interpersonal skills.