OTT has multiple lines of business in the financial services industry. OTT Financial Inc. provides foreign exchange dealing and money transferring services. OTT Capital Corp. is an exempt market dealer as well as a portfolio manager and investment fund manager. OTT Financial Canada Inc., being an investment dealer and a member of IIROC and CIPF, is a Canadian discount broker specializing in order-execution-only services for investors, traders and fund managers in the OTC derivatives including currencies, commodities and indices.
OTT has grown to be a leading financial service provider within the Chinese community in Canada, which prides itself on its integrity, experience, and commitment to the needs of over 10,000 high net worth individuals and families.
We are looking for an experienced professional to provide legal support to senior managers.
▪ Provide legal support to senior managers on corporate and commercial matters
▪ Draft, review, and revise agreements arising from business opportunities
▪ Draft, review, and revise policies and procedures required for business management
▪ Actively participate in various types of projects and business as legal support
▪ Identify risks from legal perspective and suggest measures to mitigate risks
▪ Manage external legal resources and control the legal costs
▪ Acting as a liaison between external lawyers and managers
▪ Assist business departments in dealing with matters from regulators and legal authorities
▪ Other related responsibilities as required
▪ Post-secondary education in Law, Master’s degree preferred.
▪ Five years of professional experience in legal and/or business management environment
▪ Strong sense of initiative, strategic thinking capability and sound judgement
▪ Strong problem-solving capabilities.
▪ Excellent organizational and analytical skills
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
▪ Able to work in fast-moving and multiple-task environments
• Expertise in Corporate Law, Securities Law and Real Estate Law will be an asset
• Language skills in both English and Mandarin/Cantonese preferred
We are an organization comprised of financial industry thought leaders who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of our clients. Our talent team is an inspired, highly-dedicated, and results-oriented group with a focus on empowering our clients and partners to maximize their business results. At OTT Financial Group, you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative, growing, and developing team who will be critical to meeting our company strategic goals and fostering a highly engaged, productive, and innovative environment.
OTT Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a challenging work environment, competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, full benefits package, recognition for your accomplishments, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. To learn more about us, visit our www.ott.ca website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply: please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Apply button.