Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other? As the world leading multi-platform music service provider offering the best music for every moment, place and mood in your life, curated by experts around the globe, Stingray reaches hundreds of millions of listeners daily through mobile applications, the web, linear and on-demand television, and in-store media solutions.
Stingray is currently looking for a paralegal/legal technician to work under the supervision of the Vice President, Legal & Business Affairs.
What you’ll do
- Assist the legal team in their legal and administrative tasks;
- Conduct legal researches and analysis with respect to various issues;
- Participate in the drafting, review and/or translation of various documents (policies, letters, agreements, opinions, notices, EULAs, etc.);
- Implement, manage and maintain the database of contracts and other legal documents of Stingray;
- Manage the internal process for contracts signature;
- Assist the legal counsel in charge of managing Stingray’s trademark portfolio, including with the management of the calendar (deadlines for registration renewals, for filing proof of use, etc.); and
- Any other legal or administrative tasks, such as document formatting, data entry, filing and meeting scheduling, in support to the legal team.
What we are looking for
- DEC in legal technique or equivalent;
- 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual is essential (English and French, spoken and written);
- Computer skills (Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, meticulous;
- Ability to prioritize, to multi-task efficiently, to work under pressure and to comply with deadlines;
- Self-motivated, having a positive attitude and being a team-player; and
- Ability to adapt to a constant evolving environment.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Similar searches: Paralegal