Bilingual Markets Enablement Manager – Quebec Market Segment
Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
The Markets Enablement Manager provides strategic and tactical deployment support for go-to-market initiatives within the Quebec Market Segment. Works closely with the Market Segment leadership team to determine the activities and actions needed to implement business development programs that grow pipeline and revenue. This individual also plays a key role in program management, execution and measurement of go-to-market programs and initiatives.
- Facilitate the strategic planning process for the QC Market Segment to identify the appropriate go-to-market activities required to achieve market growth.
- Drive the execution of QC Market Segment go-to-market plans. Work closely with the Market Segment Leadership team, including Sector and Service Line leaders, to identify business needs, determine key accounts, co-develop actions and timelines, and align resources in support of go-to-market activities.
- Project manage go-to market activities and business development programs such as campaigns, mid-market growth platforms, and other prioritized initiatives that support the QC MS strategic plan, opportunity development and account management.
- Oversee the QC MS pipeline reporting and analysis; identify trends, opportunities and gaps. Determine go-to-market activities to enhance pipeline mass and velocity. Work with Partners and practitioners to ensure and enhance pipeline integrity.
- Track the results/impacts of go-to-market initiatives on pipeline and revenue, and provide status updates.
- Provide support on pursuits and account planning/account strategy where there is no assigned Business Development Executive.
- Understand EY thought leadership, firm wide services and solutions, and how these apply to client issues.
- Drive exceptional client service by delivering relevant insights and best practices across the QC MS.
- · A bachelor’s degree is required; graduate degree preferred
- · At least 5 years of relevant business experience. Past experience in professional services (e.g., accounting, management consulting, legal, architectural, engineering) highly desirable.
- · Fluency in French and English (both written and spoken) is essential
- · Strong program/project/campaign management and execution experience
- · A proven ability to manage multiple go-to-market initiatives, resulting in pipeline creation and sales
- · In-depth knowledge of account management, and relationship and opportunity tools and processes
- · Strong organizational and time management skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, stakeholders and complex projects and initiatives at one time
- · Ability to work with senior executives
- Ability to manage ambiguity and successfully navigate large, matrixed organizations
- · Ability to review reports, interpret data and identify trends that will assist in further targeting appropriate go-to-market activities that will generate pipeline growth
- · Ability to work independently and with the team, relying on strong influencing skills to achieve results
- · A strong executive presence
- · Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- · Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- · Knowledge/expertise in the firm's solutions and service offerings
Ernst & Young is committed to diversity and equity.