Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Principled, honest, and supremely attentive are qualities that set us apart and guide our decisions, every day. Our creative approach to technology continuously breaks new ground so that our customers can do more. Solving problems and revolutionizing healthcare is the reason Intelerad was founded. For almost 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with almost 400 employees and over 1000 customer sites. Today, our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones, 3 continents, and counting.
We provide a workplace that encourages teamwork, promotes well-being, autonomy, and creativity.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
Reporting to the Director, Deal and Contract Management, the Contract Manager will play an important role in the Legal team by managing contracts, from the creation to customer acceptance.
- Prepare contracts, renewal contracts and amendments for new and existing clients.
- Perform analysis and pricing preparation.
- Present to and negotiate with clients.
- Manage contracts and amendments in Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with all specialized departments involved in the contract management.
- Share contract knowledge with finance, installation teams and Client Services.
- Assist in process development for Legal, Deal Management and Finance.
- Provide quotes for additional services and products (back-up).
- Provide weekly and monthly reports for contract status and new installation status.
- Respond to any questions related to contracts.
- Participate in internal project
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Business Administration, or other related field
- Knowledge of contract management best practices
- Knowledge of contract drafting
- Work experience in an Information technology environment (medical software development) will be considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to work with numbers and understand finance details
- 5-7 years of related experience required
- Strong sense of responsibility with regards to respecting commitments
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to synthesize, focusing on the important components of a situation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and in French
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Agility; ability to conform to shifting priorities and timelines
- Rigour; strong attention to detail
This position is located in Ville Saint-Laurent and will move to Place Dupuis (Berri-UQAM metro station) in February 2019.
- Competitive salaries
- Corporate bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee referral program
- Flexible hours
- Comprehensive insurance plan
- Training & skills upgrading
- Social events
- Dynamic culture