As one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, NRT is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in technology!
NRT is the recognized industry leader in self-serve redemption and jackpot solutions, and has placed over 4,500 devices in over 300 casino locations throughout Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Europe and Asian gaming markets.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, challenging work, and a convenient work location!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
Check us out at: www.nrttech.com
- Building relationships
- Results Oriented
- Problem Solving
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Providing legal services in partnership with business stakeholders in NRT’s Toronto head office, Corporate Counsel will report to General Counsel and play an important role in NRT’s continued growth.
- Responsible for overseeing a variety of corporate commercial matters, including drafting and reviewing customer and vendor agreements with a focus on complex technology and SaaS solutions
- Providing support on M&A transactions, assisting with gaming and payment processing regulatory compliance, and generally advising on day-to-day legal matters.
- Have 2 – 5 years of in-house or private practice experience
- The ideal candidate is a creative and motivated self-starter who champions change and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent drafting and interpersonal skills are essential in this role.
- Strong business acumen, and the ability to think strategically and pragmatically, are also important.
- Prior experience in the highly regulated casino and/or
- payment processing industries will be considered an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, and hold a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws degree from an accredited law school, and be a member of the bar in at least one jurisdiction in Canada.
All applications MUST include:
- Your minimum annual salary expectation.
- The reason that you consider yourself to be a good fit for this position.
- A current resume in plain Word or PDF format.
NRT would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted.
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Similar searches: Lawyer - In House Counsel