- Autodata Solutions
- London, ON
- Lawyer - In House Counsel
- Area of Practice
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Job Type
- Temporary, Full time
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional degree - LL.B
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 4-10 years
Autodata Solutions is looking for a Senior Lawyer to join their growing London team!
When you work for an Autodata Solutions company, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our exciting and rapidly evolving market.
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
As a member of our Legal Team, this licensed professional will support the company on all legal matters. This includes providing in-depth risk analysis regarding contract negotiations, intellectual property, immigration, leasing and privacy matters as well as corporate governance and employment issues. The successful individual will operate in a fast-paced corporate environment, where they will collaborate with both internal and external teams to ensure compliance, safety and protection in our everyday endeavors.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with Senior Management on business development, account management, and delivery of products and services by preparation of the applicable legal documentation
- Negotiation of various legal contracts including master license and services agreements, eCommerce agreements, SaaS agreements, content syndication agreements, statement of work, change orders and requests, terms and conditions, vendor agreements and independent contract agreements
- Ensure that Autodata Group Of Companies conducts their business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- May be required to serve as key lawyer and legal advisor to corporate executive team
- Work closely with the Human Resources Department on employment related issues and policies
- Oversee all immigration issues of Autodata Group Of Companies
- Support and oversee the work of the Legal Affairs Department
What we're looking for:
- Lawyer with 4 to 7 years of legal experience
- Experience managing the legal functions in a corporate environment
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Proactive self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Corporate governance exposure or experience
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website at www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.