Legal Knowledge Engineering Associate - Real Estate
- Kira Systems
- Lawyer - Other
- Area of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Job Type
- Full time
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional degree - LL.B
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 1-3 years
Are you a talented, experienced real estate lawyer looking to use the knowledge you’ve gained in your field in a new way? Do you love the intellectual challenge of understanding complicated agreements, but feel like you are ready to have more control over your time?
Kira Systems is looking for a real estate legal professional train Kira’s artificial intelligence technology to find information in legal agreements and other documents.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a cutting edge industry and a company that is making a tremendous impact in your field. You will build positive relationships with clients while helping them get the most out of Kira.
We are experiencing unprecedented growth and this is an environment where your contribution and expertise will be supported, acknowledged, and rewarded.
Interested? Let’s talk.
As a Legal Knowledge Engineering Associate, you will be responsible for understanding the needs of our clients and teaching Kira to find the information they need it to find. You will become an expert in using Kira Systems’ machine learning software.
- Develop new “smart fields” (machine learning algorithms that can find information) for real estate documents.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of what information real estate professionals need to find in legal agreements and other documents.
- Work with and support other teams at Kira Systems, such as product, design, sales and customer success.
- You have one or more years of law practice experience in the real estate field, either gained at a law firm or in house, in which you reviewed leases and other real estate documents.
- You have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and are not intimidated by trying something new.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail and are highly organized.
- You are a relentless and creative problem solver, and your analytical skills are exceptional.
- You have strong time management skills and can successfully juggle multiple priorities.
- You are highly responsible, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- You empathize with people. Your first instinct when asked for something is to try to find a way to say yes.
- Kira Systems offers a competitive benefits package. Details vary by location but typically include health insurance and more.
- Macbook Pro for work use.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely.
We want to hear from you. Make sure you include:
- a resume or LinkedIn profile,
- a cover note explaining why you would be a good addition to our team, and
- your compensation expectations.
Why Join Kira Systems?
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It’s hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it’s terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
Meet us and figure out whether Kira Systems would be a great place for you too.