• A minimum of 1-3+ years experience in a Real Estate Law office;
• A proficiency in Conveyancer, Teraview, Microsoft Office and PCLAW software;
• Ability to organise and multitask efficiently;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision;
• Ability to draft all required legal documents;
• Ability to complete transaction from start to finish.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Full-time position.
Please email resume to email@example.com using the Apply button. We are located in the area of Airport Road and Steeles Avenue in Brampton. Very congenial work environment.