Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are seeking a senior legal clerk to join the Bosch North American legal team in the Mississauga, Canada office. The senior legal clerk will be the point person for Canadian legal matters for all North American Bosch business groups, reporting to the law department team leader for the commercial and industrial business group in the U.S. and Canada. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Review and revision of basic contract documents, including NDAs, under the supervision of assigning attorneys
- Review of advertising and marketing plans, including sweepstakes and contests
- Legal research projects as assigned
- Coordinate legal review by Canadian counsel of a wide variety of projects including significant customer contracts, supply agreements, e-commerce and other digital transactions, indirect spending agreements, and marketing and advertising initiatives
- Assist with document retention and collection for litigation and regulatory matters, as requested
- Coordinate training programs with responsible attorneys and conduct training on topics as assigned
- Interface with business units and other corporate departments regarding legal issues
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent university degree
- Minimum 8+ years of experience as legal clerk
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an in-house corporate legal clerk
- Working knowledge of contract negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.