Corporate Commercial Associate
- Fogler, Rubinoff LLP
- Toronto, ON
- Lawyer - Private Practice
- Area of Practice
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Job Type
- Full time
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional degree - LL.B
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 4-10 years
We are currently seeking a highly motivated lawyer to work as an Associate in our expanding Corporate Commercial Practice Group. As a member of this group, the Associate will work on a broad spectrum of matters including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, shareholder and partnership agreements and disputes, corporate governance, and corporate restructurings.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 4-7 years post-call experience in a corporate practice
• Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• An entrepreneurial spirit and keen interest in building client relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit and well respected team. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume using the Apply button.