If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Commercial lawyers to join our ranks with:
- 3+ years of transactional experience. Prior in-house counsel experience considered an asset.
- Experience negotiating, drafting and managing a wide range of commercial contracts, including but not limited to, contracts for procurement, finance, technology, and marketing. Experience managing employment, litigation and/or privacy matters will be considered an asset.
- Ability to provide guidance and support on corporate policy and governance matters.
- Member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario and able to work onsite in the GTA.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements such as vendor/procurement or sales/service agreements, non-disclosure agreements and licensing, distribution and manufacturing agreements.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgement with an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Axiom will accommodate persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and in accordance with the Human Rights Code. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided at each stage of the recruitment process. If you have a disability and require accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com. In addition, if you are invited to participate in an interview stage, please inform us if you require special accommodation at the time of your invitation for an interview.