Legal Administrative Assistant
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles, Chicago, Phoenix and Seattle. We are currently seeking to add an enthusiastic legal administrative assistant to our growing in-house legal team.
At the Onni Group, we understand that our continued success is dependent upon the dedication, professionalism, and passion of our team members. We expect a lot of ourselves, value collaboration and hard work, and reward our team members by offering competitive salaries, a generous benefits package and an exciting and friendly work environment.
Core duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Paralegal and Legal team to:
- provide administrative and legal support to Onni’s Corporate and Financing departments;
- assist and maintain Onni’s corporate records’ system for all entities in Canada and USA
- prepare and maintain lists, charts and reports in relation to corporate information;
- track and prioritize inbound legal requests;
- schedule and coordinate meetings with stakeholders across Onni offices; and
- provide general administrative support to the wider legal team as required.
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- Legal Administrative Assistant diploma or similar;
- intermate understanding of Corporate Records, Annual Reports and creating minute books
- at least 2 years’ experience working in a law firm;
- outstanding time management and organizational skills;
- excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment; and
- experience in litigation, insurance, or small claims matters are considered an asset.