Our client, a mid-sized firm located in Downtown Vancouver, is currently seeking a Litigation Paralegal or Legal Assistant to join their team. This role supports a busy Partner whose practice consists of ICBC Defence work and occasional personal injury, complex litigation, and family files.
Duties of this role will include:
- Management of file/caseload
- Drafting correspondence, documents, pleadings and applications
- Organizing documents/briefs
- Scheduling meetings/appointments
- Other administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will have 5+ years Litigation experience and be the graduate of an accredited Paralegal (preferred) or Legal Assistant diploma. Thorough knowledge and understanding of both the Supreme & Civil Court Rules and Procedures is required. If you are an organized, independent, and resourceful individual with a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
For more information or to apply, please submit your resume for consideration.