In-House Corporate Legal Assistant
Our client, an international restaurant franchise and titan in the healthy fast-casual dining market, is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated assistant to join their growing legal team!
This is an exciting opportunity to support and manage the day-to-day of the legal, business development, and partnerships team!
- Managing franchisee contracting process, including basic contract and addendum revision
- Managing ongoing revision/distribution of Franchise Disclosure Document and required Franchisor registrations
- Managing contract storage system
- Managing global trademark portfolio
- Drafting/sending correspondence and coordinating corporate filings
- Conducting legal research and representing the legal team at meetings as required
- Assisting with the preparation of pitch decks
- Wide range of support projects for business development team
- Communicating updates to franchisee network
- Assisting with meeting/travel arrangements
- General administrative assistance as required
- Post-secondary degree
- 2+ years experience in a legal support role
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency using MS Office applications
If you are looking for a support role at a fantastic company with a considerable degree of autonomy and the opportunity to take on a diverse range of projects, apply today!
Located steps from the TTC!
Similar searches: Legal Assistant