Intellectual Property Litigation Associate
- Lenczner Slaght
- Toronto, ON
- Lawyer - Private Practice
- Area of Practice
- Intellectual Property Law
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional degree - LL.B
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 1-3 years
Lenczner Slaght is currently seeking an Intellectual Property Litigation Associate qualified to practice law in Ontario.
- An intellectual property specialty and experience in patent litigation
- 1-2 years of litigation experience (new call applications welcomed)
- A technical scientific background, particularly an electrical engineering/ computer science background, is an asset, but not required
Lenczner Slaght is widely recognized as Canada’s leading litigation firm. Lenczner Slaght offers the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of Canada's most highly regarded litigators. New associates sharpen their advocacy skills by getting as much experience as possible in the courtroom acting for a diverse array of clients.
Lenczner Slaght's lawyers have deep experience in intellectual property litigation, including patents, trade-marks, copyright, trade secrets and confidential information. Our intellectual property litigation lawyers are consistently recognized by leading publications, including Chambers Canada and Lexpert, for their industry-leading litigation experience.
Applications should be addressed to Natalie Zinman, Director, Legal Recruitment and Development.
Qualified candidates should electronically submit a cover letter, résumé and transcripts by visiting www.litigate.com. Applications are being considered as they are received.