Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk required for a growing law firm located in midtown Toronto.
- Manage all commercial real state transactions from start to finish.
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence.
- Order and review title, corporate and off-title searches.
- Draft and assemble reports to corporate lenders, vendors, purchasers and mortgage companies as needed.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
- 6-10 years of proven experience as a commercial real estate law clerk.
- Strong understanding of real estate and corporate law, rules, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.