Business Development Manager/ Lawyer
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a legal professional with experience in immigration law, and an interest or background in business development.
Our client, a growing technology company working in the translation and interpretation space is looking for individuals that will be passionate about growing a new market in Canada. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for leading the profitable development of sales for a service that is tailored to the Legal Community.
This role involves:
• Planning and supporting new business development within target market
• Developing and maintaining relationships with lawyers, law firms and members of the legal community
• Developing and implementing sales strategies
• Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
• Overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
• Providing market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generating product development ideas.
• Management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
• Driving increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.
• Building awareness of the Business Market in the legal community
• Upon company growth, this role will expand to include a management element: leading, coaching, managing and developing a team
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
•Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
•Experience working in a corporate/business focused environment
•Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
•Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
•Have a law degree or equivalent qualifications
•Have good knowledge of the legal community and are well-regarded by lawyers
•Have high energy and good organizational skills
•Are a motivated, proactive and a fast learner
•Are deadline driven with the ability to multi-task
•Are detail and solutions oriented
•Are passionate about playing an integral role in an entrepreneurial operation
•Are driven, results-oriented and meet targets consistently with top quality work
•Confidence, astute business sense, and superior communication skills
•Preference will be given to those who have experience in working and/or providing service to Immigration Lawyers or related institutions.
If this describes you, and you are interested in pursuing a rewarding and lucrative career path, at a growing entrepreneurial organization, we want to hear from you!