Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client is a law firm located in downtown Ottawa. They are looking for an experienced legal administrative assistant to join their office and support three lawyers on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience working in a law firm environment as a litigation legal assistant
- While bilingualism and litigation experience are both strong preferences, unilingual English candidates with litigation experience will be given consideration
- Our client is looking for a team-player who understands that their contributions are an important part of the firm's overall growth and success
- A high level of professionalism, top notch attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills are all requirements of this position
About the Job
- Salary will depend on experience
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply" button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 10700.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.