Senior Associate - Construction and Infrastructure
- Downtown Toronto
- Lawyer - Private Practice
- Area of Practice
- Construction Law
- Job Type
- Full time
- Minimum Level of Education
- Juris Doctor - JD
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 4-10 years
Singleton Urquhart Reynolds Vogel LLP handles some of the most high profile and complex construction matters in the country through its two offices in Toronto and Vancouver. Singleton Reynolds is a best-inclass construction and infrastructure law firm, winning Benchmark's Construction Law Firm of the Year award for two years in row.
The Toronto office is seeking a highly motivated 5-8 year call who thrives when working on major construction and infrastructure mandates. We are looking for a Senior Associate who:
• has 5-8 years of experience in the area of construction law
• will work as part of a team with leading senior lawyers in the construction law industry
• has excellent oral and written communication skills
• will contribute to practice group initiatives and engage in ongoing professional development
• will demonstrate initiative in the business development of the firm, their practice and the Construction and Infrastructure practice group
• ensures outstanding client care and maintains a highly professional approach
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter to:
Attention: Kristy Foreman
Director, Recruitment and Professional Development
Please apply using the Apply button.
Singleton Reynolds is committed to the principle of equality in employment standards and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those short-listed and selected for interviews will be contacted.