- National Bank
- Montreal, QC
- Lawyer - In House Counsel
- Area of Practice
- Securities Law, Regulatory
- Job Type
- Temporary, Full time
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional degree - LL.B
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 4-10 years
- Do you have strong securities law skills?
- Do you know how to collaborate and communicate effectively?
- Do you have an interest in being part of a dynamic and innovative team?
Being a Senior Legal Advisor at National Bank Investments is to put its expertise in support of the evolution of wealth management to ensure the smooth running of business in the context of manufacturing, distribution and management activities. portfolio of the National Bank.
Being a legal partner means making recommendations, expressing opinions and intervening in files relating to managed products.
- Ensure the drafting, analysis and interpretation of legal documents and act as a "coach" within the work team
- Issuing legal opinions relating to securities law and related areas of law
- Participate in complex projects, regulatory committees, and represent the Bank to various external agencies or bodies
- Holds a Bachelor's degree related to the industry and 7 years of relevant experience or Master's degree in the industry and 5 years of relevant experience with a firm, firm or organization Regulatory
- To be a member of the Barreau du Québec
Very good knowledge of the securities field
Knowledge and experience of wealth management products
Rigor, meticulousness, creativity, autonomy and initiative
Ability to work under pressure and manage risks
Excellent command of French and English, spoken and written, essential
*** Possibility of remote work ***
Improve your chances of success thanks to your team spirit and your propensity to offer a fast and reliable service!
Does this post interest you? Apply now!
We work to remain an inclusive company that values all its employees. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives in the area of inclusion, making it one of the best diversity organizations in Canada.