Broccolini is a family-owned, single-source provider of construction, development and real-estate services. Our company caters to the industrial, commercial and residential markets in Canada. Recognized for our quality workmanship, innovative technology, open collaboration, and exceptional standards, we offer a one-stop approach to the planning, development and construction of remarkable buildings.
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to join our Kirkland office. Come join our growing team and enjoy an environment that allows you to be challenged through every project.
The Legal Counsel provides advice on legal matters as they relate to real estate financing, investments, partnerships, joint ventures, government relations and acquisition of capital. The incumbent advises the shareholders and senior management of legal requirements related to the company’s day-to-day business activities.
- Provide legal advice pertaining to real estate including financing, investments, partnerships, joint ventures, government relations and acquisition of capital
- Draft and review legal documents
- Provide legal advice for all real-estate and commercial transactions, contracts and on other matters;
- Support the creation of real estate investment funds and partnerships
- Support the acquisition, sale and financing of various properties
- Provide legal support to senior management, stakeholders and other departments such as Human Resources and Construction
- Manage settlements of litigious files and ensure the effective use of the services of external counsel;
- Streamline legal services to make them cost-effective;
- Collaborate and participate in the development, implementation and enforcement of cohesive internal procedures.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in real-estate law, including commercial leases and real-estate acquisitions and financing;
- Possess a sound legal knowledge and the ability to complete negotiations in an effective and timely fashion;
- Experience with financing and partnership agreements, an asset;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong sense of priorities;
- Displays rigor;
- Bilingual, both oral and written.
Broccolini is a fast-growing company that offers a multi-market approach, a dynamic working environment, a competitive compensation program and excellent benefits such as:
- Group Insurance Plan
- Healthy lunch program at a very reasonable cost
- An active social committee
- Ample free parking
- Free Nespresso coffee & tea
- Free access to on-site gym
In addition, the building offers employees the following services at a competitive rate:
- Fitness classes (spinning, yoga, toning, Zumba etc.)
- Personal training
- Osteopath, massage and nutritionist services
- Vehicle maintenance
- Lufa Farms drop off point
Broccolini thanks all interested applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.