Working Hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm or 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Manage the daily operation of three Partners comprising the firm’s National Infrastructure Team, along with another assistant
- Assist with business transactions by revising and blacklining documents
- Communicate professionally with all internal and external clients
- Handle administrative details with respect to travel, accounting, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, expenses, etc.
- Keep up-to-date and organized on all of the electronic and paper filing
- Assist others in the Corporate department as time allows
- Willingness to work the occasional overtime to meet the project delivery requirements
Qualifications or Skill Required:
- Minimum of five years’ previous legal assistant experience, preferably with corporate knowledge
- Successful completion of post-secondary program in a legal assistant or law clerk program
- Strong technical skills using MS Office 2013 (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and multitask
- Flexible, team player that is client service oriented
Applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the recruitment process may notify Human Resources accordingly.