We are seeking an Immigration Case Worker who has experience in a Canadian inbound business immigration practice. You must have the proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, be detailed oriented and work well in a team as well as independently.
You will bring;
- 2 Years working in an Immigration practice
- A pro-active approach with strong organizational skills
- Excellent drafting skills with speed and accuracy
- Highly responsive to client needs whether in writing or verbally.
- Experience working with Client Management systems and be extremely comfortable using technology.
- University degree coupled with a Paralegal license.
We offer medical benefits, retirement savings and matching program, fitness reimbursement program, vacation and paid time off days and much more.
Please submit both a Cover Letter and Resume for our consideration of your application.
Fragomen (Canada) Co. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations please indicate in your cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.