You will participate in the execution of Risk Governance activities for Interac Corp. You’ll also provide risk expertise and support to the business and external stakeholders. As a member of the Risk Governance team, you will work closely/under the guidance of the AVP Risk Governance in the execution of activities.
You're great at...
- Updating and maintaining the risk policy, framework, processes and procedures.
- Maintaining risk appetite and tolerance statements.
- Maintaining risk metrics.
- Researching best practices/pulling together information to ensure risk governance is aligned with industry/stakeholder risk standards or guidelines (i.e. Prominent Payments) support risk management processes.
- Preparing reports for senior management committees.
- Liaising with other risk team members to update reporting and dashboards.
- Maintaining risk dashboards for reporting.
Who are you?
- You have a university degree in business, finance or equivalent.
- You have three (3) to five (5) years experience executing and supporting a risk program or framework.
- You have a thorough understanding of risk assessment best practices, concepts, frameworks and tools.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of ERM methodologies.
- You have experience with Payment Products and current technologies.
- You have knowledge of payments technology and industry best practices.
- You have a professional Risk Management Certification (this is an asset).
- You possess excellent leadership, organizational, communication and relationship building skills.
- You are a team player, smart, adapt well with change, have a positive attitude – and as a bonus, you like to have fun!
How we work
We know that exceptional people have great ideas and are passionate about their work. Our culture encourages excellence and actively rewards contributions with:
Connection: You’re surrounded by talented people every day who are driven by their passion of a common goal.
Core Values: They define us. Living them helps us be the best at what we do.
Compensation & Benefits: Pay is driven by individual and corporate performance and we provide a multitude of benefits and perks.
Education: To ensure you are the best at what you do we invest in you.
Interac Corp. operates an economical, world-class debit payments system with broad-based acceptance, reliability, security, and efficiency. The organization is one of Canada's leading payments brands and is chosen an average of 16 million times daily to pay and exchange money. For more than 30 years, Interac Corp. and its predecessors, Interac Association and Acxsys Corporation, have facilitated secure financial transactions through the development of innovative and convenient debit and money transfer solutions. A leader in the prevention and detection of fraud, the organization has one of the lowest rates of fraud globally. Visit interac.ca or follow @INTERAC on Twitter. Interac Corp. has a diverse group of shareholders that includes banks, credit unions, caisses populaires, payment processors and merchants.
Interac Corp. believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Contact a member of the Human Resources department if you need accommodation at any point in the application process or want more information about our Accessibility Policy, which is also available online here.