Administrative Assistant-Lease Documentation and VP, Legal
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company.
The company’s $27.4 billion portfolio spans 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. Owned by British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), formerly bcIMC, one of Canada’s largest institutional investors, QuadReal was established to manage its real estate investment portfolio.
QuadReal aims to deliver prudent growth and strong investment returns, and to create and sustain environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
Providing administrative support for Senior Lease Administrators, Lease Documentation and for the Vice President, Legal, Leasing & Operations (“Manager”).
- Provide administrative support to the Lease Documentation department and VP, Legal.
- Preparation of lease documentation packages for Leasing and Investment Management approval and execution, ensuring they are complete and that information is accurate.
- Effectively track and record documentation.
- Distribution of fully-executed lease documentation (both internally and externally) and post documentation to the Property Portal, all in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Leasing, Investment Management, Operations, tenants, solicitors and brokers, as required.
- Correspondence and general office administration duties, including scanning, copying, printing, mail sorting and distribution, etc.
- Order office supplies for team and anticipate supply needs
- Assist in the preparation of regular scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain electronic and manual filing systems for the Manager
- Organize and schedule video conference calls, appointments, etc. for the Manager
- Preparation of minor lease agreements, i.e. storage leases.
- Other administrative duties as may be required from time to time at the direction of the Manager
Experience and Qualifications
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Good IT competencies with ability to learn new computer applications/programs.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills and highly effective at prioritizing workload.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team and maintain cooperative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated, a quick learner, able to take direction and multi-task.
- Commitment to ensuring success of the group as a whole.
- Demonstrates discretion, judgement, maturity and a positive attitude.
- Some knowledge of commercial leasing and familiarity with commercial leasing terminology preferred.
- No legal experience necessary.
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
Want to learn about our end-to-end recruitment process? Click this link for a short video that will take you through each step, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.