Senior Real Estate Law Clerk-Residential Real Estate, required for a boutique, full service law firm, downtown Toronto. Supports one partner.
Job Posted: July 17, 2019
Job #: 307
Compensation: $60,000 to $70,000 per annum + benefits
- Manage all residential real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence.
- Order and review title, corporate and off-title searches.
- Draft and assemble reports to corporate lenders, vendors, purchasers and mortgage companies as needed.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
- 5+ years of experience as a real estate law clerk or legal assistant, with full carriage of a residential real estate file.
- Strong understanding of real estate purchase and sale transaction rules, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Teraview, Conveyancer and PCLaw
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently to deadlines.
Stable, full time permanent position offers competitive salary commensurate with experience, benefits, easy access location right on TTC line.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.