Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission. You’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
DLL Canada invites you to share in our success by joining our Contract Administration Department. We are hiring an experienced Bilingual Contract Administrator.
DAY TO DAY:
- Must ensure that all lease and loan security documentation is accurately completed, consistent with credit requirements
- Proper security registration is in place to ensure that all transactions are properly executed at the client level, enforceable and binding to the corporation.
- Will work with internal counsel, clients and vendors in the negotiation and preparation of documentation.
- Responsible for liaising with insurance brokers to effect coverage satisfactory to DLL
- Team responsibility for exercising adherence to, credit authorizations, pricing and corporate policies to ensure the accurate completion of documentations while meeting customer expected disbursement timing commitments.
- Responsible for the booking process and the funding of each invoice within each transaction.
- Responsible for file preparation for imaging
- Accountable for achieving daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s and SLA’s
- As part of the administration team the Contract Administrator will also be called upon from time to complete other administration responsibilities to ensure effective workload for the entire team.
- Audit review and follow up on deficient transactions.
- Develop and maintain a positive consultative relationship with vendors, customers and co-workers in support of the overall sales effort.
“Our values are not imposed from the top, but built by the members themselves.”
- Ideally 2-3 years leasing or financing experience preferably in transaction closing activities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes while maintaining ongoing attention to detail
- Bilingual (French/ English) is an must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Capable of driving growth capacity by continuously looking for better ways to improve processes
- Knowledge of Canadian contract law and various credit instruments.
- Proficient in MS – Word & Excel and Outlook
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid team player
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay focused
- Ability to learn new things quickly
At DLL, you’ll deal with the constantly changing needs of our business and our partners. To make sure we succeed, members must look to the future and adapt to the present. That’s why we also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices. The more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.