- BCF Business Law
- Montreal, QC
- Lawyer - Private Practice
- Area of Practice
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Job Type
- Full time
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional Degree - LL.B or B.C.L
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 1-3 years
To strategically help our clients and support the growth of our firm, we are seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join our Quebec team in building BCF’s future.
Monitoring the latest trends, and keeping close to market players, we are real business partners for our clients. Our Business Law team supports clients in their strategy, whether in planning ambitious acquisitions or investments, coordinating stock market entries, establishing strategic agreements or guiding their business debut.
- Law degree and member of the Barreau du Québec;
- 3 to 10 years of experience in Corporate Law;
- Bilingualism required, both oral and in writing (French/English);
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to run simultaneously multiple projects and to work under pressure in a changing environment;
- Autonomy and organizational skills for efficient execution;
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
Are you interested in the challenge? Take advantage of this exceptional career opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only candidates with the required profile will be called for interview.