Our client, a dynamic midsize law firm located in Etobicoke, is looking for a Law Clerk to join their Corporate, Commercial & Securities Law group!
- Prepare and draft correspondence/resolutions
- Assist with articles of incorporation, amendments, amalgamations, dissolutions, continuance, arrangements, etc.
- Assist with corporate reorganizations, restructuring, and mergers & acquisitions
- Assist with public company filings, preparing for annual meetings and initial/secondary offerings
- Filing of documents with various securities commissions, stock exchanges, and news wires
- Preparation on document books
- Organization and maintenance of lawyer files
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate law experience
- Securities Law experience is considered an asset
- Law Clerk Diploma
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Decisiveness and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
A competitive compensation package is being offered! Apply today!