Our client, a small litigation law firm located in North York near Dufferin & Wilson, is looking for a Litigation Legal Assistant to join their practice!
Hours - (no overtime)
M-W: 8:30 - 5
T: 8:30 - 6
F: 8:30 - 4
This is an exciting opportunity to work one-on-one with a senior lawyer!
- Managing and coordinating schedules, meetings, calls and travel
- Preparing photocopies, faxes and scans of documents and correspondence
- Transcribing and revising legal correspondence, pleadings and memoranda
- Typing, processing and assembling court documents and trial materials
- 5+ years of litigation experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of legal practices, legal and medical terminology, and Rules of Civil Procedure
- Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
A generous compensation package and free parking are being offered!