- Draft letters to clients to answer inquiries, transmit papers or endorsements for securities received from customers;
- Prepare reports on individual client files, record security transactions, such as purchases and sales, stock dividends and splits, conversions, and redemptions;
- Perform administrative duties as required including filing, photocopying, scanning and mail.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Law Clerk within Securities;
- SEDAR and SEDI filing experience;
- Familiarity with corporate legal terminology and applicable statutes;
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel);
- Excellent communication, proofreading, interpersonal, and time management skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.