Does the thought of working in a rapidly growing company excite you? If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company that is redefining the world’s largest industry, then Nobul is for you.
Nobul is the technology company disrupting the real estate industry. Our company’s culture is defined by innovation, trust, teamwork, loyalty and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. The tie that binds us is the inner desire to continue to build and successfully execute our ground-breaking business. Joining our team is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
We think big.
We are massively disruptive.
We are currently looking to expand our team to include a Corporate Paralegal. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and drafting legal documentation, lead strategic corporate legal initiatives and assist with managing and ensuring compliance of the company as assigned.
- Prepare legal documents related to the development and implementation of corporate policies, procedures and templates
- Provide contract support for standard corporate agreements, employment agreements, non-disclosures, marketing and independent contractor agreements
- Manage relationship with external lawyers
- Assist in creating, and maintain all corporate records
- Coordinate and receive board and committee signatures for documents and materials
- Work with C-Suite level executives to provide support for documents and activities related to corporate restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- Prepare legal documentation
- Review and maintain all agreements executed by the company
- Provide counsel and guidance on corporate legal matters
- Conduct legal research and drafting as required
- Complete other projects and tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes
- Strong knowledge base in corporate law
- Ability to work effectively independently and with others
- Ability to prioritize and handle many competing demands in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Superior interpersonal and written skills
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to successfully multi-task several legal projects and initiatives
Education and Experience
- Successful completion of degree or diploma in paralegal studies or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a corporate legal environment
Nobul Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nobul welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Only applicants eligible to work in Canada will be considered.