Are you an expert with Immigration processes and want to work with a Corporate Law Firm?
This can be your next job as an Immigration Legal Clerk.
Immigration Legal Clerk (Corporate)
Our downtown client, a Corporate Law Firm, is looking to add to their team a Legal Clerk with immigration process experience
- Draft forms, prepare documents and submissions independently at the instruction of a lawyer
- Organize, maintain and manage multiple files and their process from beginning to end
- Deal directly with client in writing and by phone in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Diarize deadlines along with the lawyer and prioritize the work load
- Complete tasks in a busy environment under time constraints
- 2-3 years of immigration process experience (Canadian immigration process experience is mandatory, US process a plus)
- Familiar with the current government online application process
- Technical knowledge of government portals and online submissions
- An understanding of both permanent and temporary immigration categories
For 35 plus years Bevertec has been at the forefront of providing top level technology professionals to our clients across Canada and beyond. Bevertec specializes in technology professionals but looks to fill all professional roles that help expand and grow our client’s business and advance our candidates careers.
Remaining at the forefront of providing staffing solutions has been no easy task for us, that is why we depend on top-caliber candidates like yourself and our team of business development managers to provide you with the opportunities to work with leaders within the IT realm to meet your aspirations. As proof of our continued success Bevertec places candidates with leaders in the public and private sector and continuous remains a vendor of record with large organizations across the country.
Lean more at www.bevertec.com
How to apply:
Click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume.
Thank you for your interest in your next great opportunity with Bevertec.