- Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Toronto, ON
- Lawyer - Private Practice
- Area of Practice
- Banking & Finance
- Job Type
- Full time
- Minimum Level of Education
- Professional degree - LL.B
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 4-10 years
Are you ready to take the next step in your legal career?
Join Osler’s top-tier Investment Funds and Asset Management Group in our Toronto office. Recognized by leading publications — including a Band 1 ranking in Chambers Canada, you’ll be part of a team providing unparalleled expertise to our clients on the formation, distribution and management of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), private pooled funds and alternative funds, as well as related fund reorganization and M&A transactions. You’ll provide sophisticated clients with the guidance needed to achieve their business objectives while meeting their regulatory obligations.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- a minimum of 5+ years of corporate and securities law experience, specializing in investment funds, gained through private practice and/or in-house;
- substantive experience in the preparation of prospectuses, offering memoranda, trust agreements/limited partnership agreements, and with investment fund rules and requirements;
- excellent academic credentials;
- superior communication and drafting skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Consistently ranked as one of Canada’s leading business law firms by clients and leading independent reviews, Osler prides itself on attracting and developing the brightest talent in the legal arena. Within a firm culture that nurtures mentoring and the exchange of ideas, Osler is a dynamic and exciting place to begin a career or carve out a new path.
If you’re ready to take your next step and join our growing team, please submit in confidence your cover letter, detailed résumé and academic transcripts directly to our online application portal below.