Our client is a full service law firm located in Ottawa. There is an immediate need for an experienced lawyer to join their Business Law group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- General drafting and negotiation of transactional documents in applicable areas
- Preparation of shareholders agreements, co-owners’ agreements
- Advising on corporate organizations and reorganizations
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Provide advice and draft documents in areas of corporate finance and M&A’s
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 or more years post-Call experience in the area of corporate law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent drafting skills
- Bilingualism an asset but not required
- Effective business development skills
- An existing book of business would be an asset
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly using the Apply button. Please quote job 11662.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.