Sr. Law Clerk - Insurance Defence Litigation
- Linds & Associates Ltd.
- Toronto, ON
- Law Clerk
- Area of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Job Type
- Permanent, Full time
- Minimum Level of Education
- College diploma
- Minimum Number of Years in Practice
- 4-10 years
Our client, a midsize litigation law firm located in downtown Toronto, is looking for an intermediate/senior Law Clerk to join their growing team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a tight-knit team of talented professionals known for the work they do!
- Briefing and summarizing documents
- Drafting correspondence and court documents including pleadings, motion records, Discovery Plan, Affidavit of Documents and Orders
- Management of files, following up on undertakings
- Preparation of briefs for Trial/LAT hearings, and ensuring compliance of LAT Orders
- Liaising with client, court, and opposing counsel
- Law Clerk Diploma
- 5+ years of Insurance Defence experience
- Accident Benefits experience would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in Amicus (preferred but not required)
A competitive salary and benefits package is being offered!